Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hairy Legs

    It's hard to get my daughter to eat scrambled eggs.  I mean what 5 year old doesn't like scrambled eggs with cheese, but she doesn't.  So just for fun I told her "if you eat your eggs you'll grow hair on your legs" I mean all girls love to shave there legs, don't they?  Mortified she protests "I don't want hair on my legs!" My plan had backfired.
    Another day my wife is bathing my daughter and as she does sometimes in our shower she jumps in with her killing two birds with one stone.  Well normally my wife shaves regularly but she had been lazy and hadn't shaved for a week.  My daughter screams, scarring my wife, "Mommy, Mommy  you've  been eating too many scrambled eggs." My wife looks at her puzzled.  "You have really hairy legs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment