Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Unexplained Noises

Just after I posted the previous blog I hear two loud noises, "BANG" "BANG". It was louder than fireworks or muffler backfires. It shook the windows prompting my 5 year old to run out of the room screaming "Daddy, Someone's knocking on my window!" Clearly it was gunshots. Upon further investigation, after talking to my across the street neighbor who was closer to the noise, we determined it was gunshots and decided to check into it. So I got in her car and we drove down Arrowhead in the direction of the disturbance. When we spotted a man of smaller stature he quickly ducked into the house and disappeared. After finding no dead bodies or damage of large proportions we decided to end our quest and returned to our respected places of residence and chalk it up as an unexplained weather phenomena until more evidence is turned to light.Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment